8.01.2010

Bloggin' on Day 2

Another day...another dollar? Did they mean dollar spent? Cuz I don't see any dollars coming in today *SIGH*! Then again, it is Sunday right?

Oh and tomorrow...my most fave day of the week MONDAY! I will be woken sweetly and abrubtly by the sound of an entire army of lawnmowers and landscapers tomorrow. You see, our property management company and the condo corporation here feel as though they will never be able to please everyone with the time and day they choose for property landscaping maintenance. When I received this information from them, after complaining of it being done on Monday of all days, I then questioned, "So, if they can't please everyone are they trying to tick off the majority?"

Who loves Mondays? I haven't found one person yet. In fact, Facebook now has an application that measures the masses mood based on user input information (status, comments, keywords used etc). They haven't filtered the information yet into the days of the week, but when they do...I will put money on it that Monday is the most miserable day of the week for everyone.

Ok...next topic...no point in focusing on Monday when it's not even here to make me miserable yet! LOL

So I spent several hours last night researching photography related information. Found quite a few photography related employment opportunities that are coming up of which I have applied to. I really hope I get some calls back. As much as I want to take on this contract position coming up, a full time permenant job would be so much better! All in due time right? I sometimes think that they inability to find employment over the last year is an indication that those 'greater forces' will bring something my way. Wishful thinking? Maybe so. However, the law of attraction is far more powerful than a wishful thought..in my opinion it is anyway.

I really want studio work, something that will challenge me, teach me and offer me great experience that could be utilized for my own business...oh the dream...studio, lab, office! One day!

So this morning I was pleasantly awakened by the love of my life...my daughter. And by pleasantly, I mean NOT so pleasantly. How is it an entire school year goes by where this child doesn't open her eyes til past 8am, leaving little if no time to get ready and out the door, BUT then during summer holidays it's like there's bugs in the bed at 7am! "Mommmy, mommy, mommy....get up mommy!" WOW! I mean, as a parent, yes we have a responsibility to our children every day...but they too should have a responsibility to us parents where they allow for us to get some sufficient rest to be able to put up with all the arguments, defiance, screaming, crying, whining, demands..etc.!?!?!? I JUST WANT TO WAKE UP ON MY OWN AND FEEL RESTED! I'm so tired from pushing myself every day...job searching nonstop, working on business elements, housecleaning, laundry, packing, sorting, driving, running, phone calls, emails, texts (did I mention I conveniently can't find my cellphone right now?)....so ...

instead I clean. Carpet clean, surface cleaning, walls, floors, cupboards, drawers, vacuuming, upholstery....the list goes on!

Break time!
So I don't understand how I have so much 'stuff'...it's everywhere. I get rid of stuff all the time and yet it seems I never get rid of enough. I have bags of clothes I need to drop off somewhere, I have endless paperwork that I must go through to narrow the pile down to what's needed only! I have boxes of junk that I need to either toss, sell or donate. And toys...well let me tell you...actually, nevermind! If you're a parent, you'll understand, if you're not...one day you will!

Well, there's  not much important, funny stuff to talk about today...considering I'm just busy using a toothbrush and magnifying glass to clean my house.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment